Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer girl card

For this card I used a few different cartridges and had to do alot of sizing by trial and error.

The Ice Cream shop and bench are from My Community.  The Ice Cream shop was originally a candy shop, I used my Gypsy to take out those letters.  Then I used my cameo to make the Ice Cream letters.  The little girl is from Kates ABCs and I cut the cat out of the cut out.  The road is from Paper Dolls everyday, the tree and ice cream cone are from SimplyCcharmed and the birds from Lifes a Beach.

I am entering this is the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas-Ice Cream
Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party-Summer
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge-Set the Scene

12 comments:

  1. This is so so sweet and fun. Loving all the carts you use. Great for both the DCD and Fantabulous Cricut challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the way you altered the cuts to fit your scene, very creative. thanks for entering the challenge this week at FCCB with your ice cream scene. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling scene you created, I love the ice cream shop with the kids outside on the bench!! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB's "scene it" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute scene! I love how you modified the images so the little girl was sitting on the bench eating an ice cream cone. So creative!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you used a lot of carts to put this adorable scene card together. Very cute! TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that ice cream shop! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer“ Linky Party. New Linky Party
    starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute design. I love all of the pieces you put together for your scene. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. Thanks for playing at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how you put so many cartridges to work in this project. i immediately recognized my friend "Kate." I try to use her any chance I get. Thanks for participating in the FCCB challenge. great job!
    jilliene designing

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete